The collision of global markets and social mood

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Vetting The Real Thing

If yesterday's reversal is the real thing, price should come under 1190.68 and preferably 1181.23 in the next two days. A shallow pullback today leaves the door open for another new high on Friday in line with pre-holiday seasonality.

Everything I said about this rally in yesterday's post still stands, however, the next level of resistance would test my patience and that is the 1250-1260 area. If we are to see new highs, I would much prefer to see a marginal high that peaks just above 1230.71 if I am to keep my downside bias.

I am out all day today, heading over to the Berkshire mountains in Massachusetts for a session with a great healer that practices there. Now that I have gotten all the mercury out of my mouth -- though not necessarily completely out of my body -- I want to see what I need to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment