The collision of global markets and social mood

Friday, December 19, 2014

Structure, Time Off, And Relocation

It would take a lot to break the current structure. Specifically 1972.56. But unless that happens, this is how things appear to me for now.


I could see this structure lasting until sometime in March. If 72.56 breaks I'll show other scenarios.

I am leaving early today for a Christmas Jazz recital. My friends' daughter is performing in it, and if it's anything like the last one I attended, I am in for a real treat. Later on is a dinner party. A great way to end a wild week.

I am relocating to Puerto Rico in early January and will be taking time off until then to finalize all the preparations. I will post occasionally when events merit. Otherwise I will be packing, tying up loose ends, and seeing friends and family.

I wish you a happy and safe holiday season. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.









No comments:

Post a Comment