The collision of global markets and social mood

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Austin

Made it to Austin. What a cool place. First stop was Whole Foods, where I got some healthier food instead of filling my face with more barbecue. Now the focus switches to finding a place for a short-term stay of a few months or so.

Was really looking forward to Sprint's 4G service here for my mifi device, and am sadly disappointed. I've had my share of connection challenges on this trip, but this one takes the cake. At least I made it in one piece. Dodging tornadoes and killer thunderstorms could've been much worse.

I've got some catching up to do with some stories that I couldn't post along the way. When things settle down, I promise they'll be up.

For now, I've got to hit the ground running and keep focus. This is a big place.

No comments:

Post a Comment